Experience, News & Achievements
- Early Years – Began riding at the age of 9, owning several horses; showed A Level Hunter/Jumpers
- 1980 - 1991 - Waltner Farms, Duval, Washington - Exercise rider, barn manager for 5 Thoroughbred racehorses including breezing works
- 1991-1996 - Thoroughbred racehorse rehab at private facility in Washington State in association with Debbie Mac Donald.
- 1996 – 2000 - Started teaching Balanced seat hunter / Jumper beginning riders in Oregon state
- 2001 - Dancing Frogs Farm - Started a riding school and boarding facility in New Jersey for lessons in balanced seat, trail, hunter jumpers and dressage.
- 2002 - Started racehorse rescue and rehabilitation, and placement program through Dancing Frogs Farm.
- 2002 - Current - Started a sport horse breeding program (Thoroughbreds and Warmbloods)
- 2006 - Received my Level 1 Centered Riding® certification and incorporated Centered Riding® into my lesson programs and my own riding.
- 2007 - Began dressage training with my off-track thoroughbred.
- 2008 -2009 - Purchased my first Warmblood school master, trained with Jamie Dancer, Rebecca Cowden, and attended clinics with Michael Barnsone
- 2008 -2009 - Covered winter students for Jaime Dancer . Taught and rode client horses at Golden Gait farm
- 2009 - Started lesson program at Golden Gait farm
- 2010 - Current - Moved program back to Dancing Frogs Farm
- 2012 - Current - Continuing training under Kathy Culler on regular basis to advance own Centered Riding® skills